Submissions are Closed!
Wednesday March 31, 2021
Submissions accepted for work aired from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020
To be eligible to submit a nomination, the young performer must have been between the ages of 4-21 at the time of the filming.
Please ensure you have all the required information including video links before submitting.
- Please submit a workable link (vimeo or youtube unlisted) without a password!
- Your work must have aired in 2020 unless it’s a; Blooper, Throwback, Self-Tape, Demo Reel or Novalogue
- Please select your best clip up to 3 minutes maximum (do not include full movies/episodes)
- Only 1 submission maximum per category (please select your best work)
- If possible, please include a header with your picture (or character for animation) and name before the clip as this will help the judges to know who they should be watching for when they review your work
- Please ensure submissions are in the performers name, not parent’s name
- New Categories Info:
- Bloopers – Send us any fun takes/mistakes
- Throwback – Send us your best past performance (please just your BEST one!)
- Self-Tape – Send us your favourite self-tape
- Demo Reel – Send us your demo reel
- Novalogue – Select your appropriate category, perform the monologue and send us your best take (this information can be found at https://www.novastarawards.ca/
Use the “First Submission” button below to submit a performer for the first time this year. There is a $20.00 fee for the first submission only.
Use the “Additional Submission(s)” button for additional submissions for the same performer.First Submission Additional Submission(s)