Submissions accepted for work aired from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
Submission fee covers costs associated with programming, web development, administration and professional services.
To be eligible to submit a nomination, the young performer must have been between the ages of 4-21 at the time of the filming.
Please ensure you have all the required information including video links before submitting.
- Please submit a workable link (vimeo or youtube unlisted) without a password!
- Your work must have aired in 2022 unless it’s a; Blooper, Throwback, Self-Tape, Demo Reel or Novalogue.
- Please select your best clip up to 3 minutes maximum (do not include full movies/episodes).
- Only 1 submission maximum per category (please select your best work).
- When sending a video link to your work, please include a headshot with your name and project name at the beginning of your video. For voice work you must include a picture of your character at the beginning of your video. This is so our judges can identify you.
- When submitting, please submit under the performer’s name only.
- Feature Film
- Indie Film
- Short Film
- Student Film
- TV Series
- Voice Over – Commercial
- Voice Over – Animation
- Web Series
- Young Director
8. Additional Info:
- Bloopers – Send us any fun out-takes from your self tapes
- Throwback – Send us your best past performance (please just your BEST one!)
- Self-Tape – Send us your favourite self-tape
- Demo Reel – Send us your demo reel
- Novalogue – Select your appropriate category, perform the monologue and send us your best take (this information can be found at https://www.novastarawards.ca/
Use the “First Submission” Link below to pay for and submit your first entry.
Use the “Additional Submission(s)” Link below for up to three additional submissions for the same performer.